About the job
If you are a Demand Generation Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a sales enablement platform that was founded in Chicago.
Due to demand and growth, we are looking for a Demand Generation Manager who has at least 4 years of running and developing B2B marketing campaigns. If you have B2B, Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, ABM and campaign management, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Demand generation: Create and capture audience demand while fostering a pipeline to closed/won business. Develop and put into practice inventive demand creation tactics
- Campaign Management: Create, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns using a variety of webinars, podcasts, content, events, and other methods to generate leads across all of our owned platforms
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns: Create and carry out lead nurturing campaigns that provide prospects and customers with pertinent material based on their actions, preferences, and stage in the purchasing process
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Work with sales and marketing to develop 1:1 ABM strategy for key accounts in order to forge stronger ties and increase revenue from high-potential clients
- Work with the marketing team to create a thorough plan and roadmap for instructional content that tackles the problems and issues that both prospects and customers face
- Digital marketing and social media: Utilize our digital channels to increase brand awareness, engage our target audience, and generate demand for our portfolio of solutions
- Utilize Hubspot, Qualified, and 6Sense for marketing automation to automate lead nurturing workflows and ensure timely and pertinent content delivery to leads while monitoring and evaluating their engagement
- Analytics and optimization: Make data-driven decisions and tweak methods for improved outcomes by using insights from Salesforce, Hubspot, and Google Analytics to gauge the success of our demand generating activities
- Sales Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team to match marketing initiatives with primary sales goals, paying particular attention to effective lead transfer and providing sales with the means to pursue fresh marketing initiatives
What You Need for this Position
- At least 4 years of running and developing B2B marketing campaigns
- Demand Generation
- Google Analytics
- Sales Enablement
So, if you are a Demand Generation Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nelle Stang
Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NS8-1758168L909 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nelle Stang – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Pay range in Austin, TX
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$90,000/yr – $110,000/yr
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.