RebelMouse is a unique company, with no office, 80+ people in over 30 countries, and led by a transgender Mexican-American CEO who was the CTO of HuffPost before founding the company. Our culture is inclusive by its very DNA, and you can rise to leadership and management positions regardless of where you live. We’re made up of more than 60% women and 25% LGBTQ+ personnel, and we will always embrace and stand for diversity.
You’ll work with the smartest people in the world, showcasing and highlighting some of the highest-traffic sites globally. RebelMouse serves over 500 million pageviews monthly on average, and has built some of the coolest properties on the web.
Job Opportunity and Description
We’re looking for a self-starting Demand Generation Specialist to maintain and grow the digital marketing efforts around RebelMouse’s CMS platform. In this position, you will assist the Marketing team with creating and editing B2B-focused web content, taking ideas from concept to publish. You will maintain the current quality and tone of the RebelMouse brand, while also helping to increase reach, on-site traffic, and conversion.
We love people who bring value beyond their core expertise, who care about ideas and concepts, and who want their voice to be heard. We’re a small team, so you won’t be treated like a cog in the machine. We want you to love scalable solutions and actively take part in the creative process of driving company growth.
- Lead demand generation initiatives across multiple channels, define audience segments, and determine the appropriate outreach strategies
- Create and manage lead-generating content, including white papers, newsletters, blog posts, and outreach messaging
- Cultivate new ideas about how to elevate the reach of RebelMouse’s content across relevant distribution channels, with the goal of generating more quality leads
- Create compelling and dynamic video content for marketing purposes
- Measure, monitor, and report on the performance of campaigns through granular tracking across relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) and areas of growth; this includes, but is not limited to, impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Use analytical findings to help the Marketing and Sales teams brainstorm new strategies to improve RebelMouse’s overall digital marketing presence
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that lead-generation goals are being met
- Stay abreast of new, relevant web technologies and industry trends
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with the development of marketing campaigns, as well as the execution of email marketing, social advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities, with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while also providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience with social platforms (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), marketing automation tools (e.g., HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo), and customer relationship management (CRM) software (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk)
- A self-driven attitude that facilitates new projects and ideas
- A remote office that is conducive to focused and frequent communication with RebelMouse’s team that’s located all over the world
- Reliable high-speed internet access
- Experience with photo editing tools (e.g., Photoshop)
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience with Google Apps (e.g., Chat, Docs, Drive, Gmail, Meet, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- At least two years of experience with social publishing and content marketing for a professional brand
This is a full-time, remote-only position with competitive perks.
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 10 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.rebelmouse.com.