About the job
TechTree is partnering with several VC-backed startups with investment from leading European VCs such as Polychain Capital, Seedcamp, Cocoa Ventures, Octopus Ventures, Inflection and Notion Capital.
Position: Developer Relations Specialist
Salary: £100,000 to £120,000 + equity
Location: Remote Europe (Ideally in the UK or Ireland)
About the company:
The organization is a fully distributed company involved with the community team and working closely with the developer community.
About the role: The role focuses on leading developer engagement, maintaining effective relationships with the developer community, keeping them updated, creating content, and acting as the interface between core development and the community, among other duties.
- Lead Developer Engagement and maintain relationships with the developer community related to assigned project(s).
- Create a developer engagement plan to meet project objectives.
- Organize calls with the community for weekly updates from the development team.
- Support activities of the product team and keep the community updated.
- Act as the interface between the core development and the community.
- Identify content requirements, cultivate and promote relevant content.
- Increase awareness of projects through press and PR opportunities.
- Lead and support community managers, manage social media platforms, and develop PR and partner plans.
- Flexible schedule
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package for hardware essentials
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- For UK & Irish Employees: Monthly Health Stipend, Pension
Tech Stack: Knowledge of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency is desirable.
Pay range in United Kingdom
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To apply for this job please visit techtree.dev.