Website Atlantis World
DevOps at Atlantis World
Atlantis World is seeking a talented Dev Ops who possesses exceptional tech ops skills.
You’ll collaborate with our rockstar dev team to introduce efficient processes, tools, and methods to shape an optimal product dev lifecycle – from improving and maintaining our servers to supporting the dev team with all potential integrations.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a truly decentralized, community-owned Metaverse.
- Helping create a fun, enjoyable experience for our users.
- Create, upgrade, maintain new architectures for our servers/client/api interactions
- Create efficient pipelines for new features and integrations
- Implement and maintain best practices
- Setting up Kubernetes and load-balancing where needed
- Monitor and work with teams to increase performance and security
- Automation of special tasks and daily routines
- Maintain documentation for operations and hosting reports
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and ready to SHIP fun & meaningful products
- Experience with web servers like Nginx
- Experience with Docker environments
- Has maintained previous MMORPG projects
- Proficient with shell scripting
- Experience with Digital Ocean droplets and APP platform a plus
- Familiar with horizontal and vertical scaling
- Being a gamer is a plus
- Competitive USD salary (crypto-friendly)
- Opportunity to become an equity partner (token or NFT allocation)
- Fully remote + flexible contribution schedule.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- 4+ weeks of PTO.
- Performance bonuses.
- Twice a year team retreats all across the globe!
Atlantis World is building the Web3 Social Metaverse by connecting Web3 with social, gaming and education in one lightweight virtual world that’s accessible to everybody!
To learn more about Atlantis World’s story, team, product, and ecosystem – check out
To apply for this job please click on -> atlantisworld.notion.site.