Admoni is a Web, Android, iOS application that provides a digital mobile platform that enables brand to user interaction via mobile phones. We provide smart mobile solutions that incentivizes users and business brands alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
DevOps Engineer at Admoni
- At Admoni, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do.
- To help build a functional systems that improve customer experience we are looking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts and automate visualization
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Resting and examining codes and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Build tools to reduce recurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineer or relevant field.
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience as DevOps Engineer or similar software engineer role.
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
18th December, 2021
To apply for this job please click on -> www.jobgurus.com.ng.