We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain and enhance our AWS systems infrastructure and CI/CD process, usage, and best practices.
- Maintain and update Terraform, Ansible playbooks, and other infrastructure as code resources
- Support developers by setting up systems in a maintainable, automated fashion.
- Collaborate on the future evolution of our systems to increase security and stability while at the same time keeping an eye towards enabling our developers to continue moving forward.
- Help us improve our CI/CD process.
- Monitor systems and servers and provide on-call support to the team as needed during Pacific day time.
- Collaborate with DevOps team members in India
Who You Are:
- DevOps Engineer with 3+ Years of Experience
- Experience with AWS services and technologies
- Linux Server administration experience
- Experience providing infrastructure support to Engineering Teams
- Familiarity with source control systems like Git and Github
- Ability to advocate for a strong security posture by asking questions and pushing back when developers or management propose unadvisable solutions.
- Familiarity and interest in the following technologies and methods:
- CI/CD using Jenkins, TeamCity, or other related technologies
- Docker + Kubernetes or other containerization technologies
- Elastic Search, Kibana and FileBeat/Log Stash
- AWS CLI
- RDS Aurora MySQL
- Jump Cloud or other DaaS/LDAP Providers
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana
- Relevant AWS Certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer.
Embodies and values following:
- Security Focused
- Infrastructure as code
- Communicate and collaborate with team members in India and the USA
- Take ownership of and execute on DevOps initiatives
- Keeping up with AWS Infrastructure & DevOps industry best practices
- Systems monitoring experience
- Experience being on-call
- Ability to work independently and be self directed
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.frequence.com.