DevOps Engineer Recruitment
We are searching for a driven DevOps Engineer Recruitment at Credpal to join our high calibre team at Credpal in Lagos.
Growing your career as a Full Time DevOps Engineer Recruitment at Credpal is an awesome opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, leadership and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of DevOps Engineer Recruitment at Credpal at Credpal today!
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to engage in a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations.
- With aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality, and speed up/automate aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant trainings & certifications
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Highly competent with CICD pipeline tools such as, Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, Git or equivalent alternatives.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of PHP, VUE JS, PYTHON, AWS etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo etc.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in project development, team building and leadership
- Experience developing engineering applications for a structured corporation
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, detail-focused, motived, good at teamwork.
- Excellent benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.