Website Climate Catalyst
We are seeking a Digital Manager to join our Campaigns team to drive digital engagement for our campaigns. Our campaigns will be built and delivered through a collaborative model, and therefore our digital identity needs to reflect this commitment. Our objective is not to build our brand or membership, but rather build new audiences to take action on critical issues we choose to work on.
The overall scope of this role is to:
Build Climate Catalyst’s digital strategy to achieve our campaign objectives in close partnership with national and international stakeholders
Lead digital engagement across campaigns, and identify ways of growing audiences to engage nationally and globally on supporting ambitious policies on sectors we work on
Generously support our partners to co-build digital strategies for collective impact
What you will do:
- Develop digital strategies and identify opportunities for impactful narrative building and storytelling which can be deployed by a range of partners to achieve campaign goals.
- Build and engage new audiences (i.e. labour unions, youth, industry leaders, business associations) to drive support for national policy targets and for global standards to accelerate achievement of net zero targets on key sectors we choose to work on
- Produce creative digital campaign frameworks and products that can be used by a diversity of organisations e.g. by business associations and civil society and adapted to different geographical audiences.
- Provide decision making support, oversight and troubleshooting capacity on a number of campaigns being executed simultaneously
- Build collaboration with our partners and other stakeholders to drive a strong digital ecosystem for our campaigns and coordinate execution of coordinated campaign tactics across multiple organisations.
- Develop CC’s digital communications strategy aligned with our model to work in deep collaboration and partnerships
- Manage and grow CC’s social media presence in line with our mission and values
- Manage vendors, consultants and junior staff as needed
What you would bring:
- Experience working across multidisciplinary teams and complex projects
- Campaign or communications background, ideally from a leading consultancy/agency or non-profit advocacy organization, serving as a key representative with clients and stakeholders, including staff of major foundations, NGOs, and corporations, with a demonstrated track record leading complex projects with multidisciplinary teams in a deadline-driven environment
- Established relationships with key advocacy organizations, including experience working in partnership
- Background in political advocacy, organizing, digital marketing, public policy, or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated track record and/or interest in social sector organizing and advocacy
- Objective focused and detail oriented
- Eager to collaborate and solve challenges
- Team player and true champion of your colleagues
- Active listener who elevates the thinking of their teams
- Humble, with low ego and ready to roll up your sleeves
- Committed to our values of courage, collaboration, diversity and learning
Compensation + Benefits
Pay is competitive in all hiring regions.
Benefits include: wellness stipend, professional development, co-working space coverage, generous pension contribution and more.
Currently, our main working language is English. Fluency in another language is highly valued.
This position may require travel when and if it is safe to do so.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment tasks or otherwise participating in the interview process, please inform us of that in the relevant application section.
Diversity at Climate Catalyst
Climate Catalyst aims to design inclusive strategies to meet our objectives. We recognise that the only way to deliver on that is to build a diverse team made up of people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We encourage people from historically marginalised and currently under-represented groups in the climate movement, to apply to work with us.
Climate Catalyst is a project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Inc. (RPA). RPA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.