About the job
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization’s website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing, content creation, influencer partnership, social media and advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools\
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaign
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Minimum academic qualification of a OND in Marketing and Advertising or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience working as a digital marketer
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- HTML experience and SEO knowledge is mandatory
- Great Content Writing skills
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.