Website Tellerpoint Limited
Digital Marketer / Copywriter
Teller-Point strives to bridge this gap by providing tailor made financial products and services for this category of people in a unique way by simplifying the processes of financial inclusion and bringing banking to their door step using innovative technology.
At Teller-Point all customers have access to our bouquet of products and services that will meet their financial goals. We provide the following for all customers: SMS transaction alerts, Mobile banking/internet banking, Inter-bank transfer from our account, generate statement of account, USSD Banking, Bill payment services from our App.We also offer business support services as follows: Lease and Loans, Door step thrift collection, CAC registration for businesses, website and online store development. To be the most preferred Thrift, Loans and Agent banking service provider in Nigeria and bringing banking services to the door steps of our customers. To provide exceptional and innovative thrift, loans and Agent banking services through the use of modern technologies and exceeding the expectation of our customers at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Copywriter
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Communication or Marketing
- 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.