Website ForeMedia Group Plc
Digital Marketing Executive
We are recruiting for the position of a Digital Marketing and Sales Executive.
A results-driven individual with exceptional digital marketing and sales skills, who cares a lot about detail and pride in impeccable execution.
ForeMedia Group is widely considered a pioneer in bringing quality Afro-centric entertainment to audiences worldwide. Since our launching in December 2018, we have been committed to developing cultural and artistic Afrocentric creativity. ForeMedia Group is a catalyst and natural extension to the creative talent of African descendants and beyond. We build a digital ecosystem for talents to learn, create, distribute, and monetise across the entire digital entertainment landscape to give African creatives a voice on a global stage.
- Digital Sales and Marketing Executive is expected to expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute Afrocentric content and products.
- He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to build customer leads pipeline through marketing techniques, nurturing and engaging those leads through email marketing, telemarketing, SMS marketing, content marketing, and social media campaigns as well as optimizing the conversion rates and lifetime value per client.
- Create a digital marketing plan.
- Develop and manage a digital campaign on the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website’s pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify, and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize
- marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using the Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.
Education / Experience
- At least 3 years of combined experience working in sales & digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and experience in using various SEO tools
- Proficiency in designing digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to create engaging written, pictorial & video content
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong technical SEO skills
- Experience in designing, measuring and analyzing campaign results & metrics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com