Website Bincom Dev Center
Digital Marketing Manager
Bincom Dev Center is a Multi-location Technology Talent Development and Solutions Platform. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead integrated digital marketing campaigns, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) . If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Bincom. is an excellent place to grow your career.
This role will start initially as a part-time role and will transit into full-time as the specific business line managed by the role grows.
Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦350,000.00 – ₦600,000.00 per month
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please click on -> m5.apply.indeed.com.