Website Vinci Hair Clinic
Digital Marketing Manager
Vinci Hair Clinic is a global hair restoration brand, comprising 40 clinics in 14 countries across 6 continents worldwide, with extensive experience in restoring hair loss. In Africa, 3 of these clinics are in Lagos, Abuja and Accra and have been in existence since 2015.
Treatment options range from medication to surgical and non-surgical procedures in the treatment and restoration of hair. The clinics remain at the forefront in Africa offering unique hair restoration solutions such as Hair Transplants, Micro Scalp Pigmentation, and other procedures.
We have a strong social media presence, the environment is fast paced, structured anddynamic, and you will be working in a friendly team. The Digital Marketing Manager will report both to the Director of Communications and the CEO and their role will be to generate revenue and profit by using marketing, business development and various sales techniques. The candidate must be able to demonstrate and give evidence of their ability to do this.
- Planning, implementing and executing our social media presence and digital marketing strategies. This includes maintaining our social media presence across allour digital channels – media pages, e-mail campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords, YouTube ads and any other projects which will drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Evaluate and review new technologies which will drive online traffic for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan, organise and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital events, and social media pages as per the Content Calendar.
- Make recommendations and implement strategies to increase revenue, brand awareness and customer experience by analyzing and leveraging on previous results,and constantly making improvements to achieve our goals.
- To constantly monitor, optimize and devise strategies to meet our target and be flexible enough to revise and develop plans to ensure that we achieve those revenues. Have a solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and other reporting and tracking tools to make both tactical and strategic recommendations for the business.
- Research and develop potential online partnerships encouraging cross fertilisation with our business. Must be familiar with online growth hacks and disruptive and viral campaigns.
- Ensure that queries are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Have the ability to think strategically and outside the box with an innovative mindset so that you are constantly looking for ways to improve things and do things differently.
- A team player and good communicator. Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good listening, written and verbal skills.
- Effective time management skills: Ability to prioritise and multitask and work on a variety of projects with competing deadlines.
- Have strong analytical skills in order to measure and analyse results of online and offline initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, any promotions, and affiliate activity
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Competent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel, for analytics.
Degree and at least 5 years digital marketing experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org