Digital Marketing Manager
We are hiring a mean Digital Marketing Manager. We focus on paid advertising and marketing automation and everything we do is driven by numbers. We thrive on getting clients a great return on their money.
We also value freedom and responsibility like no other. We’re 100% remote, but you’ll be welcome to visit our office in downtown Austin whenever you’d like. We also meet up several times a year to jam together and have some fun (the next team retreat is in Italy — yes, for real).
We want people (you and our clients) to do well and also do good in their lives and communities.
Who You Are:
You are an entrepreneur in training. You’re incessantly curious and probably a little anal. You cringe when you misspell someone’s name. If you’re presented with something you know nothing about, you dive in fearlessly to learn more. You are thoughtful, empathetic, and impeccable with your word.
What You’ll Own:
You will have to switch gears quickly. You’ll be learning about several different businesses, platforms, and software all at once and committing all of it to memory.
Auditing Google Shopping campaign performance, brainstorming with our Director of Marketing, and making budget recommendations for prospecting versus retargeting are some tasks you’ll complete your first week.
Someone who excels in this role will become a key team member who helps inform strategy, communicates with clients, and acquires new skills.
We need someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly. Excellent written and verbal skills will get you very, very far in our eyes. Attention to detail is everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — have you ever had a side hustle? Can you identify what you need to be successful and go make it happen?
- Reliable — you do what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it.
- Accurate — able to follow instructions to a T
- Efficient — you can independently prioritize your task list & you love “beating the clock” on a task that should have taken a long time, but didn’t.
- Tactful — you think things through and communicate clearly and professionally.
[Did you notice one of those bullets is missing punctuation?]
- Must be available during US working hours.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Minimum of 2 years SEM experience (Google & Bing).
- Must have at least 1 years experience as an Account Manager or at a marketing agency.
- Must submit a resume.
- Google Ads Search Certification.
- Google Ads Shopping Certification.
NICE TO HAVES
- Google Ads Display Certification.
- Google Ads Measurement Certification.
$$ & Stuff
Pay is commensurate with experience. Base salary + bonus based upon performance & total company revenue. Education & health insurance stipends available. Summer Fridays are also a thing we adore and honor.