Website Jexel Technologies
Digital Marketing Personnel
Jexel Tech is an ICT consulting and project managing firm, which specializes in web designing ICT consulting electrical engineering, image branding another related Services.Jexel Technologies Ltd is a web-design, ICT training, service, and sales company. It is a registered company with The Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission REG NO.:28893. In Jexel, quality is our watch word, as we render quality products and services that are second to none. With our highly professional team, we are poised to deliver tailored services that would always have our customer come back, with our offices in Enugu and Anambra.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.