Digital Marketing Specialist
Lendigo Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2019.
About the job
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist with exceptional digital marketing and sales skills to join a dynamic and fast-growing Fintech company. The role requires a strategic thinker, with experience of designing and delivering digital marketing strategies from lead generation to conversion.
The Digital Marketing Specialist would be working closely and reporting to the Marketing Operations Lead in formulating and executing the business’s strategic plan to ensure the company meets its short and long term sales targets. Ideally, you are expected to have gained both digital marketing and sales experience working at leading B2B & B2C organization with a strong focus on digital activation strategies. During your career you will have gained a good knowledge of building a customer leads pipeline through organic and paid marketing techniques, nurturing and engaging those leads through email marketing, telemarketing, SMS marketing, content marketing, and social media campaigns as well as optimizing the conversion rates and lifetime value per client.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with the portfolio managers in building a huge database of prospective customers and nurturing those leads into active customers via organic and paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Design the customer marketing funnels and journey maps viz-a-viz analyzing their personas and behaviors over a set period in order to make marketing decisions.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM marketing strategies, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics on the website through data driven analysis and decisions
- Manage and generate Lendigo’s content: articles, pictures, videos, infographics, etc… following the strategy of the group
- Strong knowledge of working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to grow the sale metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work closely with the tech team in designing, implementing and optimizing the digital product process flows that reduces drop out rates on the company’s platforms whilst improving overall customer conversions.
- Share with the company’s management competitor analysis (acquisition strategies, pricing changes, strategic partnerships, new product types & features)
- At least 3 years of combined experience working in content & digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and experience in using various SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, UberSuggestetc)
- Proficiency in designing B2B & B2C digital marketing campaigns via social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns.
- As a social media expert, you know how to embody a brand on all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Ability to create engaging written, pictorial & video content
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong technical SEO skills, excellent writing skills in English, organizational skills and attention to details
- Experience in designing, measuring and analyzing campaign results & metrics (ROI, LTV, CAC, CTR, Lead Conversion Rates, etc).
- Strong belief in getting things done – It is important to have drive, ownership and execution.
Benefits and perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry, and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, etc.
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication, and get shit done attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.