Digital Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a talented and versatile digital marketing pro. Someone that has a holistic view of digital marketing. Someone that strips out the annoying marketing jargon when talking about strategies and tactics. Someone who is highly self-motivated, able to come in and share new ideas, push boundaries and elevate results. Someone that isn’t necessarily a unicorn, but thinks like one.
Our Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for taking the lead on marketing initiatives within an account team, for multiple clients, across multiple industries. Each day is a different adventure and you’ll get to stretch your marketing skills to the max. You won’t be bored.
STRATEGY, MARKETING, DESIGN, AND DEVELOPMENT IS A TEAM SPORT
When you become a Digital Marketing Strategist at Diagram, you’ll get assigned to a team with an Account Strategist at the helm. Each team is responsible for working with a small group of clients, understanding their business goals, and building out a strategic roadmap to help push them forward. Each account team operates autonomously, meaning that the strategies your team proposes will drive the work you do—what you can accomplish is limited only by your collective ideas and abilities.
A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE WORK-LIFE OF A MARKETING DIAGRAMMER
- Perform keyword research to support a new product page launch
- Draft email copy and subject lines for an eCommerce campaign
- Collaborate with designers on a new landing page, leading the charge on CRO.
- Ideate with the marketing team on ways to include more A/B testing within our work
- Talk to developers about technical SEO fixes on a client’s site
- Get in the weeds with Google Analytics to come up with ideas to reduce a client’s site bounce rate.
- Create a workflow in HubSpot to automate an email campaign
- Write a blog for the Diagram website
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH…
- Proven experience in e-commerce focused marketing and email marketing. Show us the revenue growth!
- Proven experience in creating email campaigns with jaw dropping click-to-open-rates.
- Really good writing skills, whether it’s a meta description or a 2,000 word pillar page.
- A strong understanding of SEO and the work that goes into making Google (and users) love websites. From keyword research to on page optimization, you can deliver results.
- Respect for Google Analytics and the treasure trove of information it can provide. You should have strong experience with web analytics and communicating the story around overall performance.
- Experience with SEM. Sometimes paid is the quickest way to results, right? “Why, how, and what works” experience is what we are looking for in our candidate.
- A love of “smarketing”. If you know a little about account based marketing, that’s great too. You’ll be working on our own initiatives in addition to client work.
- A strategic and creative thinker – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions.
- Strong work ethic defined by quality-first work and attitude.
- The desire to stay on top of industry trends and share that knowledge.
Naturally, you’ll be stronger at some of these than others, but be honest about what you know and don’t know when you apply. We don’t expect you to know it all to apply for this position—but it’s what you’ll be working toward!
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.