Website Teal Harmony Limited
Digital Marketing Strategist
About the job
Teal harmony is an interior design and renovation firm with a principal focus of providing cutting edge design solutions for private, business and commercial projects.
We have grown over the years, providing services in Interior design, Interior Architecture, Consultation, Project Management, Furniture Production and Retail experience earning our place as an innovative, forward thinking interior design firm in Nigeria, our vision is to be globally recognized for creating aspirational spaces that honour client’s desire through the experience and expressions of a diversified team
- Devise and implement search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) strategies.
- Create and manage link-building and content marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain a social media presence.
- Develop engaging online content including blog articles, videos, graphics, and ads
- Monitor and analyze content click-through rates.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and return-on-investment (ROI) and report these to leadership.
- Manage and write copy for email and social media marketing campaigns, among others.
- Research advertising trends and competitors’ pricing and products
- Contact, interview, and hire graphic artists, web designers, videographers, etc. to create unique, engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant digital marketing tools.
- Devise new ways of driving traffic to the company website/s. Regularly maintain and update the user journey on the website as required.
- Stay abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies when developing campaigns, and update current campaigns.
- Proven experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and CRM) and applications (Web analytics etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
· Passionate and willingness to learn about company products and services ·
· Attention to detail with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or any other course
- Knowledge of Graphics, video, picture editing software would be an added advantage.
· A passion for business and closing of sales
· Experience in interiors or home essentials will be an added advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.