Digital Paid Media Executive
We are seeking a skilled, experienced digital paid media executive to join our company. In this position, the individual is responsible for effectively planning and executing digital campaigns, ensuring business growth on all frontiers – as well as achieving maximum profitability on all campaigns. You will shape and create our brand image and that of our clients through engaging digital campaigns. You will also be responsible for media planning and media buying operations-related activity and coordination of assigned digital campaigns across all Brandlife Limited & Brandlife Digital brands.
- Own the leadership and innovation on Media planning, media buying and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness, penetration, and growth.
- Execution of SEM, SEO activities for clients
- Setting up of Conversion tracking across platforms
- Analyze campaigns and improve set-up for better results
- Show capacity in the use of automated media buying tools
- Lead the development of media plans in line with brand-specific communication strategy.
- Work synchronously with Media Purchases, third-party platforms and Brandlife Limited internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient Digital Media plans.
- Perform monthly Media Planning and Scheduling behind the leadership of Digital Media activities and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results on a brand and channel-specific level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Own hands-on keyboard planning, set-up, buying, and optimization of digital campaigns for all brands.
- Responsible to track and report savings on the brand’s Media budget behind strategic Media supplier landscape penetration, working with Media Purchases.
- Ensures top stewardship score on Media compliance and all Media auditable actions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a fast-paced marketing agency.
- Must have worked in the same capacity as previous agencies.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative team management.
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and sees the bigger picture.
Click on the link below to apply;
To apply for this job, click on this link--> docs.google.com.