This Document Administrator role is responsible for dealing with incoming mail and e-mail instructions from clients by scanning onto the system and routing to the appropriate Department and processing outgoing client correspondence.
- Timely submission of branch documents to Back Office for filing.
- File management – physical and electronic
- T24 image uploads
- Client statement/Balance enquiry service– physical and electronic
- Queries management with support Departments (Helpdesk, Treasury BO)
- Resolution of mobile banking related queries (M sign up/Delink/SMS Alerts)
- Support branch sales activities
- Mail management
- Stationery management
- Staff amenities management (groceries)
- Queue management support
- Record/Maintain daily/monthly activity logs
- Any other clerical duties as assigned from time to time
Mail Management, Office Administration, Organizing Files, Queue Management, Short Message Service (SMS)
Education Bachelor Commerce
Closing Date 07 August 2023
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.