Website WTS Energy
ELECTRO TECHNICAL OFFICER- ETO
- The responsibilities include the main General and Special responsibilities listed below. In addition, the OIM or any superior may assign any other tasks to be performed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all the unit’s electronic and electrical equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of all electronic and electrical equipment including:
- High and Low Voltage systems.
- Safety and alarm systems
- Bridge equipment.
- Radio Equipment
- Internal Communications equipment
- Steering systems
- Engine room equipment
- Generators and motors
- Carry out routine safety/megger tests and checks on equipment as required.
- Be familiar with the PTW System.
Certificates & Experience
- Electro-technical rating certificate, STCW95 – Reg. III/7
- vessels below and above 500GT
- Completed approved seagoing service including not less than 24 months of training and experience, or
- Completed approved training, including an approved period of seagoing service which shall not be less than 12 months or,
- No less than 12 months approved period of seagoing service.
- Meet the standards of competence specified in section A-III/7 of the STCW Code
- Good English written and spoken
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.