About the job
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
- Management of all ongoing automated and lifecycle emails to communicate Wakanow product offerings and value proposition
- Manage the email campaign queue and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Perform A/B testing and focus groups; analyze results to improve email metrics.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices.
- Build campaigns, test, and optimize content and email cadence to hit KPI goals.
- Ad hoc and weekly KPI reporting.
- Oversee email campaigns from concept to completion, including distribution and analytics, to maximize revenue and ROI Manage audience strategy and deploy initiatives based on the target audience.
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and growth goals.
- Build expertise and become a subject matter expert in email design.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
Requirements for the Email Marketing Specialist role.
- Experience with email automation and personalization and familiarity with using marketing automation tools
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with audience segmentation and targeting
- Ability to prioritize and think strategically
- High standards and an eye for detail
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Ability to work with levels of ambiguity and solve problems independently
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally
To apply for this job please visit wakanow.zohorecruit.com.