Website Spring Health
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are in search of an Employer Brand Lead who will be responsible for Spring Health’s digital and brand recruiting strategy. This will include the ownership of all content and branding on Spring Health’s external recruitment platforms, job boards and social media accounts. As a member of the Recruiting team primarily focused on reaching the audience of potential new hires, the Employer Brand Lead will partner cross-functionally with Spring Health’s Marketing Team to understand the audience and create relevant content. They will also work closely with Spring Health’s Communications Team to ensure all employer brand initiatives align with Spring Health’s greater Marketing strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand engagement goals.
- Research, write and edit candidate-facing communication materials, including communications plans, blog posts, articles, press releases, etc. Consistently build Spring Health’s voice and employer brand in a way that engages and inspires the target audience and aligns with overall marketing and recruiting objectives and strategy.
- Support social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including social content research, development, editing, scheduling, engagement, auditing and reporting.
- Support reputation management programs, including user-generated review management, response strategy, and associated metrics.
- In partnership with Marketing team, create and manage external marketing campaigns on recruiting and social platforms.
- Create brand candidate collateral for each talent profile.
- Own continuous research on how Spring Health’s talent competitors approach digital outreach and new platforms that may exist to expand the Recruiting team’s efforts.
- Identify and analyze metrics to track and measure the impacts of employer brand initiatives. Report on results and optimize initiatives accordingly.
- Maintain a deep understanding of brand, audience, and company objectives on an ongoing basis to ensure all communications make clear how the work ties back to our broader mission, goals, and values.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field of study, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in marketing with an emphasis on employer branding.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in search engine optimization, data analysis, social media and content marketing.
- Experience with recruiting platforms like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Built In
- Beneficial industry experience: mental healthcare, healthcare.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively work cross functionally.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Organized and meticulous enough to juggle multiple projects & timelines simultaneously.
- A collaborative problem solver who is comfortable working through people to get results.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Employer Brand Lead at Spring Health