We’re looking for an experienced engineering manager who will plan, coordinate and oversee the technical and engineering activities of our evolving engineering team. You will be responsible for planning engineering projects and overseeing the efficient running of projects, including providing supervision and guidance to other engineers.
1. Developing detailed plans for new designs and products
2. Making determinations for equipment, staff and training needs
3. Proposing project and program budgets
4. Hiring, supervising and mentoring engineers.
5. Leading research and development projects that produce new designs, products and processes.
6. Checking their team’s work for technical accuracy
7. Ensuring the validity of methods used by staff
8. Coordinating work with other managers and staff
1. Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems.
2. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering specialty, an MBA is a plus.
3. Communication skills for overseeing staff and working with other management personnel. They need to be able to effectively communicate instructions while leading the team to meet their goals.
4. Detail-oriented for understanding complex systems and the ability to pay attention to details, as a minor error can result in major problems.
5. Math skills, including calculus and other advanced mathematics for developing new processes and products.
6. Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees and schedules simultaneously.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.