AtlanticRide.com is a leading online content publisher in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting ambitious candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Entry Level Content Writer
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce daily, well-researched content for publication online
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Communicate with other online publishers for networking
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
N480,000 Per Annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- You might be given a short writing task to do at the second stage of selection.
- It’s not a difficult job, don’t be scared to apply.