Job Title: ERP Software Architect
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP (Sage / Acumatica / Dynamics / Netsuite… etc)
- Knowledge of development process pertaining to documentation of a concept into ERP flow then into stories for development.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new ERPs as required.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement changes or innovations which optimize program efficiency, database efficiency, maintainability, and overall product quality.
- Ability to document concepts.
- Ability to utilize Jira tools to accomplish story creation for development.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, team members, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to actively listen to ensure understanding of problems and issues.
- Excellent planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attain / Maintain knowledge of Jira
- Attain/Maintain knowledge of ERP practices and processes.
- Work with Product Manager to understand and build requirements for new product features and functionality. Requirements should consider customer upgrade path and ease of use.
- Work with development to create development plan and accurate estimates to assist in scheduling projects.
- Participate in planning and scheduling.
- Meet established targets and ensure the timely completion of multiple tasks and projects.
- Communicate effectively with team members to clarify requirements and functional design, technical details, testing requirements, general processing instructions, documentation recommendations, system limitations and other related information.
- Identify issues which may affect schedule and communicate this in a timely manner to minimize impact to schedule.
- Identify and communicate functional design flaws and oversights that impact overall productivity and product quality.
- May be asked to provide or assist with product presentations; both internal and external.
- Proactively research, analyze and communicate information relating to new ERP releases. This includes documenting and communicating any changes required for our product to achieve continued compatibility.
- Work independently with limited guidance from manager.
- Build relationships with other departments within the organization to promote collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.