The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively. S/he may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts. We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
● Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
● Calendar management
● Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member..
● Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
● Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
● Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
● Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
● Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
● Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
● Provide general administrative support.
Requirement: Candidates must have at least a degree. Degree in a business or administration related course is an added advantage Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role. Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
● Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
● Attention to detail
● Great verbal and written communication skills
● Professional discretion Experience as a virtual assistant is an added advantage.
Opportunity is also open to current/prospective corp members serving/ fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.