HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Admin
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Provide professional representation for the function.
- Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, domestic and international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
- Act as representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences and screening communications.
- Coordination of meetings, creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and ordering equipment, etc.
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials as needed.
- Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities, deadlines and challenges. Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and coordinating information retrieval.
- Arrange teleconferences, domestically and/or internationally.
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations.
- Complete accurate and detailed leadership department expense reporting and other departmental reports.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
- Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
- Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact database.
- Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
- Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be available to travel and flexible
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.