We are looking for an experienced and polished Executive Assistant based in Lagos, Nigeria to join our friendly and geo-dispersed team currently spread out across the (UK), Lagos (Nigeria) and Cape Town (South Africa) and growing. This role will be supporting the CEO and Co-Founder of Kuda Group.
If successful, you will assist with extensive diary management, inbox management, travel and accommodation, gatekeeping, meeting organisation, and document management including creating presentations, project support and more. An interesting and varied role for someone who is ready for a career-boosting challenge and ready to start working ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have recent Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level, be well-versed in diplomacy, tact and confidentiality, be tech-savvy, particularly in Ms Office Suite and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bonus points if you have supported Executives in Nigerioa and understand the unwritten but very important cultural nuances of how things are done. A financial services background would be advantageous though all professional services environments will be considered.
To execute this function, the role holder will have the following responsibilities:
- Always be presentable as the face of the company, and the first point of contact in the office of the CEO to internal and external stakeholders which can include top-level executives, customers, board advisors, investors, government or regulatory officials, clients and visitors.
- Planning, scheduling, and organising internal & external meetings, including venue bookings and international itinerary management.
- Extensive and ever-changing diary management and assisting the CEO effectively with meeting attendance.
- Expense management and submission.
- Being an effective gatekeeper to the CEO.
- Preparing presentations/paperwork for internal and external meetings.
- Arranging Board, Investors, Exec and other internal management meetings (including the odd client meeting)
- Minute taking.
- Providing direct support for the CEO and at times to the Senior Management team as required.
- At least 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite executives, with proven capability of engaging with top-level internal and external stakeholders
- At least 7 years PA/EA experience
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent corporate minute-taking skills and ability to create board packs
- Experience in a fast start-up, scale-up or SME environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of database systems and processes
- Clear understanding and demonstrable experience in maintaining a high level of confidentiality through role execution
- Time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage a fluctuating and diverse workload
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Responsive and adaptable
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.