Website Salt and Screen
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment? Looking to join a fashion start-up? We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our growing team! You will work directly with the management team and manage mostly business-related tasks.
- Help creative director manage output, workflow, and office deadlines.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and draft minutes.
- Manage schedules and assist with photoshoots
- Assist with communications and event planning needs
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through issues and deadlines in a timely manner
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of CEO
- Handle additional tasks as needed
- Background in social preferred media
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships with staff and external partners
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant in fashion or similar industry (preferred)
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.