About the Role
Role and Responsibilities
● Social media management
○ Outbound campaigns
○ Social life – Dating
○ Bonus: video editing
● Marketing Support
● Calendar management
○ Scheduling meetings
○ Setting the executive’s daily schedule
● Inbox management
○ Filtering emails and spam messages
○ Responding to messages – scheduling, off-thesis deals, marketing emails ○ Downstreaming (to project management app or other communication platforms) or delegating messages
● Document/database management
● Answering phone calls, taking messages, or transferring calls.
● Event management
● Travel management
Skills and Qualifications
○ Bachelor’s degree
○ Experience in US-based start-ups
● An internet native with a 21st century mindset, deeply familiar with social media, online collaboration tools, and remote distributed teams
○ A global mindset, cultural sensitivity, flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity.
○ Ability to create, run, and optimize processes using modern tools and workflows.
○ Flexible hours with the ability to manage limited time zone overlaps as required.
● Operational excellence
○ Think fast, act fast: Have a bias for action, aggressive drive to completion and the ability to rapidly converse, understand and track new concepts and projects.
○ Can take notes during fast-paced meetings, synthesize outcomes, distribute follow up actions and follow up on completion.
○ Exceptional project management, time management and calendaring.
○ Ability to think strategically, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, delegate, meet deadlines, and with attention to minute detail
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.