Website Yoko Co
- Directly support the CEO and leadership team in a variety of ways, helping the business run smoothly.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications.
- Perform accounting and human resource duties.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Perform a variety of other tasks that help keep things under control and humming along.
- Have the opportunity to grow and develop in your role while learning about and supporting multiple areas of the business, and contributing to the overall success of the team and company.
You’ll do well in this job if you are:
- A problem-solver, both collaboratively and on your own. Your Google-fu must be strong.
- Able to take charge in reviewing and responding accordingly to email inquiries, and assisting with the scheduling and maintaining of client engagement appointments.
- Excited by the opportunity to brighten someone’s day, be it by helping them solve a problem, or simply offering a ray of brightness during a call or meeting.
- Detail-oriented – we strive to make the required remarkable and to that end every little thing matters. Every. Little. Thing.
- Willing to give and receive feedback responsibly, have the perspective to evaluate it, and the flexibility to make adjustments.
- An avid learner – half the fun of this job is learning what goes on behind the scenes in new client industries and keeping up with a constantly shifting market.
- Passionate about your work.
However, maybe don’t apply if:
- You prefer to work on a single big project at a time. We all have to do a bit of juggling around here, and while we wish we could pour ourselves into just one thing for weeks at a time to make it perfect, that’s often not the reality.
- You’d rather wait for someone to tell you what to do. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and ready to take initiative.
- You’ve ever said “that’s not my job” or “that’s below my pay grade.” While we try to utilize everyone in the best way we possibly can, sometimes things can get dicey and we have to pitch in to help reach the finish line.
The interview process:
If you work here:
We’ve been in business for over a decade, our whole team is remote, we were named a 2020 and 2021 Best Place to Work by the Inc. 5000 and the Washington Business Journal, and you can poke around our website to learn more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com