We are recruiting to fill the position below of an Executive Assistant.
Curacel is the No 1 Claims and Fraud detection Platform for African Insurers. 2.3 billion people all over the world are not protected from the risks they face in their daily life. These people try to build a successful life for themselves and their families, but any of those risks can set them back by years.
Curacel’s Mission is to change that by making it easy and pleasant to get risk protection anywhere, especially in the emerging markets. We are doing this by building Infrastructure. Since 2019, our claims platform has allowed 600+ hospitals and 10+ insurers from several African nation’s to speed up claims Processing by 70%, saving insurers 25% of previously lost revenue, that they can allocate to creating more Inclusive products
- Providing administrative and operational support to the CEO
How You’ll Achieve it
- Communicate directly, on behalf of the CEO and executive. team, with external and internal stakeholders.
- Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans and itineraries.
- Prioritize conflicting requests and needs and handle matters. proactively, swiftly, and to completion while meeting deadlines.
- Manage calendar and set up meetings.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Work with the CEO and others inside and outside of the company to make sure important moves are made.
In your first few months, you’ll:
- Focus on administrative support, external event coordination, project management, and operations.
- Need to quickly understand how our product works.
- Make impactful presentations.
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written means.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Learn a lot and have ownership.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in being an executive assistant or similar role.
- Ownership: The goal for this role is to do whatever it takes to keep our founders laser-focused on company growth by removing and unblocking any distractions. As such, this role involves heavy collaboration with the founders but also requires an ownership mindset.
- Attention to detail: You’re extremely organized, with a knack for noticing and remembering details.
- Proactiveness: Identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being told to.
- Excellent persuasive, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a good knowledge of G Suite’s collaboration tools.
- Have provided administrative and logistical support for startup founders, leadership or executives.
- Drive, stamina and self motivation.
- You’re fluent with the internet and internet culture, able to research anything effectively online. You’re also a daily user of mobile software & apps.
- Location: Our company is 100% remote. You can be based anywhere in Africa
- This is a permanent position and reports to the CEO
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that).
- Fluent in speaking French
- Subsidized health insurance and retirement contribution matching (both vary from country-to-country).
- 15-day vacation per year.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.jobgurus.com.ng.