Website Interswitch Group
Facilities and Admin Officer
Coordinate and execute on the maintenance and upkeep of the Interswitch premises and supporting services, including utilities, to contribute to the creation of a conducive work environment. To supervise the onsite contractors that supply various support services to enable the delivery of a work environment that adheres to regulatory standards.Responsibilities
- Coordinate the arrangements for meetings and conferences as required, ensuring that facilities, equipment and refreshments are provided as requested to enable the smooth execution of the conferences, meetings or events.
- Perform standard administrative tasks relating to the execution of facilities management objectives to enable the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
- Coordinate and ensure on time execution of the maintenance plan across all buildings to ensure the consistent and optimal functioning of all amenities.
- Support project managers by performing simple tasks. Involves following established procedures.
- Provide basic support services to a team executing a change management initiative.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. Makes skillful use of resources and support to deliver efficient, high – quality work.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people. Maintains an open, friendly, and accepting demeanor when interacting with others. Listens attentively and responds non-defensively when given advice, instruction, or critical feedback.
- Steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said. When confronted, takes ownership and responds appropriately.
- Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently. Manages multiple priorities and competing demands calmly and effectively.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) using data to build reports that enable executives to make decisions on property/facility management.
- Applies concepts of knowledge / skill to perform standard administrative tasks relating to the execution of facilities management objectives.
Education And Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in facility maintenance and administration (1-2 years)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.