Website Cummins Inc
Job Title: Facility Coordinator and Executive Assistant
Applies developing business process and project management skills within an area of business or technical specialty. Manages small portions of well defined projects. Provides administrative and logistics support for a project team and project manager.
Serves as a resource on projects and work assignments; employs basic knowledge of effective project management and general business understanding.
Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
Assists with budget planning and tracking, research, and analytical support; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
Assists with managing project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk.
Documents and shares team learning’s with other teams; draws on other experiences to enhance the success of the project.
Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Manager on status of specific projects and assignments.
Schedule Management – Manages the project schedule using the recommended project management tools and processes to drive completion within the agreed timeline.
Scope Management – Manages a list of project deliverables (scope) using the recommended project management tools and processes to ensure that the project includes all the work required and only the work required to complete the project successfully.
Project Resource Management – Develops resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
Project Issue and Risk Management – Manages the process to identify, assess and prioritize issues and risks using recommended tools and processes to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of negative events or to maximize the realization of positive events.
Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Manages complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Manages conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.
Minimal level of relevant work experience required.
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary.\
- Interactions/Follow-up with HOD and MD’s direct reports on task assigned by MD.\
- Transcribing drafts, proofreading and revising correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.\
- Assisting in the preparation of agendas and capturing salient points, decisions, action items and status in meetings such as Management meetings, Project Meetings.\
- Drafting correspondence to be sent on behalf of and signed by MD.\
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
To apply for this job please visit cummins.jobs.