The Facility Operations Associate will work with the Facility Ops team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of Eden’s facilities.
If you are someone who loves ensuring things work and you’re interested in maintaining a productive, hazard-free, and efficient workspace – then we look forward to meeting you!
NOTE: Please be informed that this is a 6-months fixed-term contract.
The Associate for the Facility Operations Team will:
- Provide support to the facility manager in ensuring that facilities meet government regulations, environment, health, fire safety, and security standards.
- Liaise with a multi-disciplinary team of staff in the general maintenance of the facilities. This includes cleaning, maintenance personnel & security.
- Source and manage all external maintenance & administrative vendors
- Manage and track all Work Order requests at Team Lead’s discretion.
- Collaborate with the Facility manager to ensure weekly and monthly supplies of consumables. This includes diesel, fuel supplies, water, and others.
- Monitor facilities repairs and monthly maintenance report
- Assist in creating weekly and monthly scheduling of preventive maintenance.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be able to skillfully gather and analyze information, as well as effectively read and interpret information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must consistently improve performance through feedback.
- Must be proactive and able to work with little/no supervision.
What we’re offering
- A monthly salary of N100k (net)
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch whenever you’re at the office
- Great colleagues
- The opportunity to strengthen your “Operations Engine”
- Oh, and a chance to 10x the quality of life of Nigerians!
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.