Field Marketing Manager
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Bravely is an equal employment opportunity employer. Bravely considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other protected class. We are committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
About the role
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to be a key player on the marketing team as we scale. This role will report to the Director of Demand Generation to develop and execute a virtual and soon, in-person events strategy to engage, inspire, and empower our Human Resources & People Leader community. This role will manage and have the support of, Bravely’s marketing coordinator.
What you’ll do
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted and sponsored virtual and physical event programs, including all logistics production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, sales enablement, and audience acquisition.
- Partner with the sales team to build and deliver field marketing activities that support Bravely’s growth and sales goals.
- Maximize Bravely’s reach and presence at third party events through multi-channel marketing campaign support.
- Partner with the Head of Demand Generation and Partner Marketing Manager to identify partners to work with for lead share programs and webinars.
- Showcase both a creative and experimental approach to the customer and prospect experience, delivering experiences that exceed expectations for attendees
You should have
- Supported event management for B2B organizations.
- Strong project management skills.
- You’re a collaborative team player and look forward to a group project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of an organization.
- Understanding of how to execute both digital and in-person events
- Competitive salary + compensation package with equity.
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly eliminate your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life.
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and six weeks for secondary.
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you in your professional journey.
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world.
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community.
- Home Office Allowance.
- Working with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.