JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager
NVA Compassion-First is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Group Manager (Field Marketing), the Field Marketing Manager leads the marketing activities for assigned specialty & emergency hospitals, including developing and executing local marketing campaigns, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand and communicate new marketing technologies available, and partner with hospital leadership develop marketing plans that support hospital objectives. Using a mix of traditional and digital marketing tactics, the Field Marketing Manager develops growth marketing plans that include driving awareness of services, new site and site expansion marketing, digital marketing, reputation management, social media, recruitment marketing support, crisis management and external communications (B2C and B2B).
- Partner with Field Operations and Hospital Directors to understand hospital business objectives and create marketing plans that will contribute to the achievement of those objectives
- Create 6-12 month multi-channel marketing plans for assigned hospitals steeped in data and aligned to the overall needs and objectives of your hospitals.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and activities, working closely with Hospital Directors and the local hospital team, to drive referrals from local veterinarians, increase consideration and awareness of hospitals, and educate referring veterinarians and clients about services offered.
- Develop marketing materials and content for offline and online communications including but not limited to digital ads, brochures, merchandise, flyers and other collateral, content calendars, social media, email, websites, etc.
- Manage assigned hospital social properties and online reputation including partnering to curate content, optimize paid and organic posts and respond to customer comments and concerns
- Serve as the primary marketing point of contact for the hospitals and respond to needs for marketing support.
- Analyze performance across marketing channels, monitor competition, and track performance against marketing and business goals to measure impact and improve effectiveness of campaigns and identify marketing opportunities.
- Manage marketing budget and spending for all hospitals in portfolio.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years marketing experience, including demonstrated experience creating and implementing marketing plans mixing traditional and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media and email tools, and WordPress
- Solid understanding of marketing analytics and ability to use it to provide insights
- Self-motivated individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking, decision making, and resilience
- Animal health or healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Occasional travel required
NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and animal care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.
NVA offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with employer match, paid time off (including sick time) for all eligible employees. For positions based in Colorado, NVA provides eligible employees with paid sick and safe leave and public health emergency leave in accordance with the requirements of Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
NVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit nva.avature.net.