Website Skylinks Satellite Communications Ltd
Skylinks Satellite Communication Limited is a privately held company within the Skylinks Group of Companies, who have operated in West Africa for over a decade in the fields of Security, Cyber and Communications. The company is headed by a team of IT, Security, and Cyber professional experts with long field experience in system installation and integration.
Field Technician at Skylinks Satellite Communications Ltd
- The CCTV/Security Technician is responsible for performing skilled security technician work in the installation, service and repair, alteration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all security-related systems to include access control, CCTV, IP Video and alarm / intrusion systems.
- Resolves immediate operational and/or safety concerns and participates in preventive maintenance programs as directed.
- Perform installation & service of access control, intrusion alarm, closed-circuit television systems, PABX and other various security-related systems.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and troubleshoots systems and perform repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Carrying out of Site Survey as needed.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after duty hours for the purpose of immediate resolution
- Provide support to end-users covering all software and hardware-related issues.
- Install all software as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title and the location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org