Website Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
Finance / Accounting Officer
Mobile Screens and Sound is a Company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of Audiovisual and staging equipment. The dominant equipment we stock is the Light Emitting Diode(LED) Screen and others include Sound/PA, Videography, Light and Staging Equipment. We are the sole franchise holder for one of the biggest LED manufacturers in Europe known as ADI UK Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Accounting Officer
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Division / Department: Accounts Department
Directly reports to: Financial Controller
- Support the Assistant Finance Manager and Financial Controller in reconciling accounts, disbursement of payments, and ensuring accurate records of daily transactions are recorded.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Processing invoices
- Supporting the finance manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Providing customer service to clients
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Make bank deposits and withdrawals
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Enforcing compliance with all financial regulations
- Having a strategic mind and keen awareness of the company’s budget to create concepts and strategies for revenue growth
Key Performance Indicators:
- Basic bookkeeping, handling internal mail and making phone calls majorly third part payment
- Management of petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time internally.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Timely disbursement of logistics payment as soon as memo approved and cash is available.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Relevant professional certifications
- One year post-graduate experience
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sage, Peach tree)
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good Knowledge of best practice financial policies
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and practices
- Skilled in corporate finance methodologies, risk management, forecasting and control
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.