Website Alert Microfinance Bank
We are hiring a Finance Analyst.
At Alert Microfinance Bank Limited, we have built our impressive growth on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer friendly environment with professional staff, a robust information technology IT structure, very sound corporate governance, robust risk management process and a highly skilled management.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Account payables and receivables activities
- General Ledger and account proofing
- Post transactions accurately
- Ensure payment of cheques and facilitate other banking transactions while following control measures
- Compute and Interpret Financial Statements
- Manage Loan repayment and reconciliation issues
- Involve in bookkeeping.
- Prepare Cheques and Invoices.
- Consolidation and reporting.
- Fresh Graduate with minimum of First Class or Second Class Upper in Banking and Finance or Accounting
- Must not be more than 27 years old and must be resident within Yaba and Ebute Metta Axis.
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications. E.g Excel.
- Good Interpersonal and Human relation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be ready to learn.
N66,000 monthly (Net Salary).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: email@example.com using “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org