Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa.
Our Mission is to make African Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering the lives of people through technology.
Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make Africa Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering the lives of people through technology.
-Meaningful Rewards: Competitive base pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance, Training & Skills Development
-Meaningful Work: Your role at Gokada will directly contribute to improving the livelihoods of many Africans
-Personal Growth: Opportunity to leave your mark on one of the fastest-growing organizations in Africa
-The Best Team: Work with a motivated and talented team who have a common shared vision
* Assist with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
* Process requisition and other business forms, check account balances and approve purchases.
* Prepare schedules/assist with statutory and regulatory payments.
* Manage account records, issue invoices, and handle payments.
* Collaborate with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
* Analyze financial data and assist with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
* Update financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
* Review existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
* Keep records and document financial processes
* HND/Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
* Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working as a finance associate
* Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
* Great analytical and problem-solving abilities
To apply for this job, click on this link--> hire.peoplehum.com.