Website Ad Dynamo
Sales Admin Analyst
About the job
Ad Dynamo is an Aleph Group company, a leading global enabler of digital advertising, connecting thousands of advertisers across frontier countries with the world’s leading digital platforms.Aleph represents the world’s leading platforms in 115+ markets, across new and existing geographies, enabling platforms like Twitter, Meta, Snapchat, and nearly 35 others to expand into new markets, and empowering advertisers to take full advantage of the platforms’ advertising capabilities. Through these long-lasting partnerships, Aleph creates the opportunity for all people and businesses to advertise at a local and global level without limits.
About AD Dynamo
We are a global sales house that represents leading digital media platforms across various regions of the globe, such as Snapchat, Spotify, and Twitter. Aiming to connect advertisers to every digitally connected user in its respective markets, Ad Dynamo equips its brands and agencies with the market know-how and innovative strategies to maximise their ROI’s.We’re on a mission to solve business challenges for brands and deliver long-term value to our clients.
- Ensure all projects are recorded in the CRM correctly and featuring all support information to bill and collect.
- Manage the control process and assure that all Sales Orders are generated accomplishing with internal policies.
- Manage new client’s registration.
- Ensure Sales Team are operating within company compliance requirements in providing documentation to
- support each project.
- Control and regular update of CRM data.
- Close collaboration with Credit Risk analysis.
- Support and close collaboration with Sales and Operation team from different regions globally.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and requirements.
- Prepare ad hoc reports
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 year work experience in Sales Admin, Collections, Billings or Finance departments.
- Understanding of agencies and advertising industry environment is a plus
- Communication, analytical mindset, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced English both oral and written
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- CRM/Workflow tools usage experience a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels to maximize results
- Team lead skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multicultural skills
Education / Academic
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, and related fields.
- Advanced English skills, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- CRM/Workflow tools usage experience a plus (Salesforce desirable)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.