Are you a content creator with competitive expertise in web3, blockchain, and tokenization and a strong personal brand that always gets noticed? Do you love Twitter and easily start and jump in on conversations in genuine, value-driven way that leads to organic growth? Are you skilled at observing market trends and developing informed content strategies across social media channels? If all of this is an easy yes, we’d love to hear from you!
As our Fintech Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling, engaging, and value-packed content that stands out from the crowd. You’ll leverage your knowledge and insight into fintech to craft stories that educate, entertain, and convert our audience. You’ll be our go-to authority on global fintech markets and trends, driving engagement across different channels. In addition to your content creation skills, you’ll be using your forward-thinking mindset to optimize our campaigns and drive growth for our clients. You’ll be responsible for pivoting our posts with respect to different verticals and targets, using your creativity and strategic thinking to maximize our impact. You’ll be part of a dynamic and passionate team of professionals who share your enthusiasm for fintech and digital marketing.
- Strong personal brand with demonstrated passion in content creation and social media engagement
- Deep experience and insight in Fintech, web3, blockchain, and alternative assets
- Data driven decision maker
- Forward-thinking, boundary pushing, and enthusiastic mindset
- Ability to pivot posts with respect to different verticals and targets
- Highly competitive and driven approach to digital marketing
- Knowledge in venture capital
- Proven expertise in community building
- Gain a stake in our success through an equity option package
- Enjoy a flexible work environment that prioritizes work-life balance
- Utilize top-notch technology and tools that are specifically designed to empower you to excel in your role and meet your professional goals
To apply for this job please visit evidentcap.notion.site.