Floor Supervisor at Filmhouse
- Joseph Nahman Cl, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Filmhouse Cinemas is a dynamic film exhibition company with a style that incorporates multifarious features, including state-of-the-art cinema technologies and luxurious dine-in cinema services; administered by a professional operations management.
PURPOSE /RESPONSIBILITES To ensure that each guest or patron has the best experience possible.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
1. Maintain daily records of shipments, Suggested Stock Orders and invoices to see what products need to be replenished.
2. Supervises and reviews the daily organization and operation of the outlet.
3. Responsible for receiving and logging all incoming inventory from the merchandise.
4. To ensure that inventory is disbursed to the shop-floor promptly and in the right quantity and make sure it is appropriately recorded.
5. Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
6. Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage.
7. Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the Supervisor.
8. Preparing and monitoring store staff job results/work schedules.
9. Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
10. Securing merchandise by ensuring security systems and measures are functioning
11. Responsible for preparing work schedules for the team.
12. Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time
- The right candidate must have a minimum of BSc from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with Resturant background
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.smartrecruiters.com.