Freelance Community Manager
Do you like video games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in multiple languages?
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for Community Managers to join our multinational team around the globe.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Excellent English skills.
- Bilingualism (English plus excellent fluency in another language, spoken and written) is a plus. We offer positions in many languages around the globe.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time (an asset).
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Note that this position typically requires full-time availabilities although part-time availability might be considered. Morning, day, evening, and overnight shifts are available, 7 days a week (depending on our projects).
In addition, please note that, depending on where you are based, there might be chances to perform the job at our offices and not remotely. This will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- International cooperation with global brands.
- Work on exciting projects.
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry from the comfort of your own home
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.