VouchedFor is one of the UK’s most exciting financial startups, and is set to scale up as the Trustpilot for professional services. People need to know who they can trust at key points in their life, and whether they need advice on their finances, legal matters or property, we use reviews, plus clever technology and processes, to connect people with the right financial, mortgage and legal advisers.
Having raised venture funding from the same investors who backed Zoopla, eBay and Lovefilm and already achieved profitability, VouchedFor has grown subscriptions by 40% over the last year, and we are poised to grow rapidly.
For that reason we are now hiring a freelance Content Writer!
About the role
- Using a range of mediums (largely blogs, but videos and some whitepapers too), create practical high-value content for financial advisers (B2B) to attract and nurture sales leads
- Proactively identify content gaps, researching and generating new ideas for topics, ensuring the content is always relevant and engaging for our users
- Ensure the tone and style is consistent with our brand guidelines and in line with our company goals
- Ensure that consumer-facing content in particular is well-optimised for search engines using keyword analysis and other best practices
The role would initially be 2 days a week on a day rate with the possibility of increasing as the company grows.
- Experience writing practical B2B content designed to generate business leads
- Understanding of the financial advice and/or personal finance worlds would be ideal
- Basic understanding of SEO, sufficient to be able to identify and prioritise which long tail keywords to prioritise and how to structure content to rank highly on search engines
- Excellent writing style with high attention to detail. Able to create punchy, engaging blogs
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- Able to speak with advisers and consumers to help inform our content
- Proficient written English is essential
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. VouchedFor is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. Everyone is welcome and in this together.
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.