Freelance Content Writer (Remote) at Affilimate
If you love the nerdy aspects of blogging, content, SEO, analytics, and conversion rate optimization, this is the job for you.
Your mission will be to help educate our community of publishers (and convert prospective customers!) on how to grow the profitability of their website as an affiliate.
…without sounding like the thousands of cheesy and low quality “make money online” websites strewn across the SERPs in this niche.
You need to:
- Speak English fluently
- Love topics like web analytics, SEO, blogging, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization
- Be “tech savvy” and open to learning new skills
- Be determined to write the best content possible
- Be a great writer
- Ideally, have some experience as an affiliate publisher or site owner yourself
- Write an average of 2-3 articles per month
- Be given a choice of several articles to write, so you can choose the one you find most interesting.
- Have an author bio with a link to your website and social media, so you can promote yourself as a writer.
- Have the opportunity to share your opinion and express your personality.
- Be paid a fixed price per article, depending on the research and complexity of the piece. Rates start at $200 per article and can go higher.
- Write without stressing out about word count or writing filler content. Your goal is to be better than any other article ranking on Page 1.
- Get paid quickly, within 72 hours of submitting completed work.
In general, we’d love to work with you as a partner and grow together!
About the company
Affilimate is an analytics SaaS platform that helps affiliate publishers aggregate, attribute, and grow their affiliate revenue through data.
Our customers range from bloggers and solo affiliates to multi-site portfolio owners, website investors, and established media brands.
We’re a bootstrapped startup founded in Berlin, with team members across the world.
How to apply
To apply, click the Apply now button below and answer the following questions.
- What are your favorite blogs/websites related to affiliate marketing, blogging, and SEO? Why?
- What’s your experience running your own website? What was the topic? What was your biggest learning while running it?
- What do you think about articles on https://affilimate.com/blog/? Pick 2-3 articles and tell me what you think is good or bad about them – be honest 🙂
- What are some great articles you’ve written about blogging, content, (affiliate) marketing, or SEO?
- Please share a link to your blog or Twitter account, or any other online platform you consider relevant.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job please click on -> affilimate.com.