Freelance TikTok Content Creator
Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe – from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City – to level up their games and scale in dynamic, frontier markets. In addition to our full-stack publishing service, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which allows customers to pay for digital content, even when they don’t have a credit card.
As Freelance Tiktok Content Creator you’ll be a central part of our Community team, responsible for curating and creating viral content to help promote our games and the Carry1st Shop.
After a two-month period, there is potential for this role to become a full-time, salaried position.
- Take ownership of the Carry1st TikTok account: Develop new and creative, highly engaging content to grow our TikTok audiences.
- Collaborate with Growth and Creative teams to ensure that content is aligned with brand tone and identity
- Engage with the TikTok community in a way that is on-brand
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments
- Keep up with the latest Tiktok trends such as news, memes, music, etc to find fun and dynamic ways to promote Carry1st entities
- Develop strategies for games promotion on TikTok, driving user acquisition and daily active users
What makes you a great candidate?
- Proven experience creating viral TikTok content
- Professional experience or personal passion for gaming
- Enthusiastic and creative person who loves producing content
- Deep understanding of TikTok platform, video editing, and community engagement
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date in Tiktok trends and best practices
- Ability to analyze and report on TikTok’s KPIs and metrics
- Enthusiastic, creative, talented video producer with a passion for storytelling and the social space
What will we offer you?
- The ability to scale one of the fastest-growing companies in Africa
- Mentorship from champions in the industry
- Unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- Equity ownership
Some additional perks you’ll get access to…
- Co-working excursions and retreats: Teams are encouraged to work from a shared location and visit each other. Carry1st will cover travel expenses, accommodation, and provide you with a daily spending allowance
- Company Equipment Perk: To help set our teammates up for success we make sure you’ve got everything you need to work from home
- Remote working allowance: An additional $600 a year that you can put towards creating your own office space, whether it’s internet expenses, ad-hoc equipment, or putting it towards a co-working space. We don’t mind!
- Birthday Leave: No one should have to work on their birthday! Our teammates can enjoy a paid day off on their special day
- Learning and Development: To encourage continuous improvement, we have a Professional Development Fund to enable teammates to attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.