About the job
The editorial team at HotCars is looking for passionate gearheads to write about the latest happenings in the automotive world, as well as provide insight and fresh takes on the classic cars and trucks we all know and love.Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest automotive trends? Do you keep up to date with all the new features and specs on the latest models? If so, then you are just what we’re looking for at HotCars! We are looking for a Freelance Automotive Writer who is able to contribute daily to our site.If you’re the right fit for our growing editorial team, please apply today! Only serious candidates with strong knowledge of the automotive world will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 articles per week
- Monthly Bonuses
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Report to Lead Editor and implementing feedback efficiently
- C.V. and Cover Letter
- Links to published work appreciated, though not necessary
- Excellent research skills – we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
- Broad knowledge of car history and culture.
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.